• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Gone Over ....

Werbung:
Woo went to a friends last night for drinks and the guitar hero was pulled out. Despite having one (/several) too many I totally owned, it was sweet.

:D

lol yeah seems the drums have been fixed well :)

And Its always good to play guitar hero after a couple of drinks :D

I'm finally home for some guitar hero and
1. T and Subby have gone away and;
2. Our guitar is playing up so it's not actually possible to play.

Noooooooooo

I've emailed guitar hero people about getting a new guitar. This is the second guitar we've had since last christmas, can you believe it? And it's broken! People in my family have the worst luck. We went through two guns for that point blank game, now 2 guitars, I had about 4 creative zen mp3 players that broke in some manner (and my new one is playing up and I've only had it since Christmas), my charge cord broke after a few months, completely unrelated to rabbit damage (for once)... I got a parking ticket on my street parking on these yellow lines that other people park on EVERY DAY.

Anyway...

Werbung:
Yeah! The only thing wrong with mine was that it kept breaking, I loved everything about it besides, it had some of he best features. I'm so sick of mp3 players that sort music (badly) by artist and whatnot. I just want to sort my music into my own folders and access them through those dammit.

Back