• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Gone Over ....

thistle

:blush:

After months and months of Subby telling me how much fun Rock Band was on the X-Box and me resisting, I finally decided to have a go at playing drums with him fully expecting to decide that I was right and that it was crap .....

Ermmmm I was wrong lol, I am soooooooo hooked now it's unreal ! AND what's even better it's such darn hard work that you actually build up a good old sweat playing lol (so I can pretend it counts towards my daily excercise)

I just need to find someone to play with me when Suby's at work now :(

Werbung:
OMG ROCK BAND. I haven't had a go yet but zomg I'm sho hooked on guitar hero it's unhealthy. A friend has rock band back at home so I'm going to have a go over summer. Oh the EXCITEMENT. I think I might stick to the guitar though - I have a very retarded sense of beat and I can't co-ordinate all my limbs simultaneously without a lot of time and ugly-face-making.

I'll play with you t! Ooo you could go online, it's a 360, yes? have you hooked it up to the internet? Cos you could go online and play!

I really really have to study now....genocide, here I come!

it's potholer hehe. But i wont be available to play for another month til I get home :( :(. I'm sorry to get your hopes up! Also I have guitar hero 3, do you reckon I can play through that and you through rockband??? I HOPE so.

"get rock band"

As good as done. (except not cos games come from the parents pocket at this point in time but I'll try my darndest that's for sure!)

Hey Potholer... I play guitar hero and the like.... my xbox live name is subalot (i think) so feel free to add me :)

Awesome! I can't wait to get home....where are you up to? I'm fairly confident on hard and can kinda do only the first set in expert. I had a go on the aerosmith one and was sweet on expert on the second or third set or something, i don't think it's as hard as three. Have you got guitar hero 3..?

I have... guitar hero 2, 3 aerosmith... rockband... and soon to be guitar hero world tour and rockband 2 :p

Um.. passed guitar hero 2 on expert.... Passed guitar hero 3 on expert except for the devil battle..... Loaned my copy of aerosmith to lou's brother, so Havent played that all the way through yet.... but im on the last couple of tiers on expert I think.... Passed rockband on expert guitar, hard drums and soon to be hard vocals (how? I have no idea I sound worse then celine dion after being punched in the throat).

So...yeah, theres my comprehensive history :p

Werbung:
Back