• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Giygas' hoverboards

Lugia

Yeah, I am going to be making hoverboards for a while... mostly for Hetalia characters, heehee!

This one is called "CR1MS0N RUSH"

hetalia___cr1ms0n_rush_board_by_neurotoast-d41daab.png

Speed: ***
Power: *****
Turning: **
Efficiency: ***

Notes: This board allows Russia to perform some pretty fantastic powerslides. His signature trick involves a very long powerslide, which eventually will create so much turbulence that a huge shockwave comes exploding from his board, knocking over any riders who are too close. This move is known as "The Snowplow" due to the freezing wind it creates.

Russia spent many long days and nights buying the parts and assembling them to custom-build this incredibly powerful board. Rumor has it that the nose is painted with actual blood....

My next board I design will be for America and it will be called "Storm Surge".

Werbung:
I know I said I would do America next, but I had no ideas. But here is England's board. :D

hetalia_england_board_by_neurotoast-d41gm8p.png

Speed: ****
Power: ***
Turning: **
Efficiency: **

NOTES: The board, nicknamed "Aerial Sorcerer" is a very mysterious board custom built by England. He is the only person able to ride it - anyone else who sets foot on the board will begin to feel very weak and dizzy until they get off of the board. The board also somehow connects to England's magical powers, although due to the fact that he's never used his magic while linked to his board nobody knows if this is true.

Other side note:

-CR1MS0N RUSH board is about 4 ft in length and the Ariel Sorcerer is about four and a half feet long.

Werbung:
Back