• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Girl Power Member Awards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowbaby

<
guys

Some of you know about this from the Spotlight Member threads...

I've installed an awards system on the forums whereby we are able to apply little awards into your profiles (also show in your first post in each thread you reply/start.).

It shows as a small image, and if you hover your mouse over it, you will see the reason the award was given.

Spotlight Members are given a little animated lightbulb... you will see an example of this on the bottom left-hand side of this post.

Any questions, please ask
<

Werbung:
OMG i just have an Idea!! I hope Fiona sees this xD

The idea is, why don't we have a member awards? well lol, We already have awards as you mentioned above, But I'm talking about something much different..
Awards like, for example.. Snowbaby will be posting questions like "Most caring member", "Most boring member" and questions like those, and the members will be answering the questions! So the one who is voted most, is going to win the certain award! Got it? Or maybe you could create a poll =P

We did this and ended up with the same votes each time. People lost interest and hardly anyone ended up voting. It's a great idea, but "been there, tried that" unfortunately :(

Werbung:
Hmm.. I understand, Fiona :) No problem, Thanks!

I've seen the same thing happening in more forums.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back