• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Girl Found After 18 years....kidnapped by a sex offender

It's just horrible and what is frightening is how many more children are out there, brainwashed to think their parents don't love them, are dead, or sold them or something like that. It happened to Steven Stayner and to Jaycee ... and how many more that we don't know about?

Werbung:
That is what is really sad Orrymain, how many others are there? We could only wish that the punishment could fit the crime. These children will never have the normal lives they deserved.

Wow, thats something awful.
I think she might regret to have reported it to the police.
It might be much better for her to go on with the rest of her life with the kidnapper.
What shall their kids do in the future?

It's an awfull story and unfortunatly it won't be the first, nor the last time we'll read things like these. Most of the times these girls or both psychologically damaged and kept in captivity; both reasons they daren't or can't escape their offender. Once they find the courage and get the chance, some of them manage to escape. I'm glad this girl made her way out and hope she'll be able to learn without being frightened all the time. That must be a true hell on earth.

Why did it take her so long to escape or come out? Maybe she was so traumatized and afraid or she just got used to it and was brainwashed into thinking it was part of life. I feel so bad for her children, they are going to be traumatized for the rest of their lives, especially since they lives have been made public.

This is just tragic. Hate hearing stories like this, makes me wonder how many more people this is happening to. What an awful world we live in.

He should have a life sentence! The things he did are really horrible and unforgivable.
I can't believe there are people as bad as that.

I remember i had heard and saw this story on news. It was really gross to know that such abuse do happened to some women. That criminal should be really be jailed for a lifetime together with her criminal wife. They are definitely suffering from mental illness for doing such crime. They took away so many years and destroyed the youth of the victim and her children.

I remember hearing about this a while ago...

I can't really contribute much to the discussion other than saying... what... the hell? It's... it's... it's so hard to believe that there exists such evil in this world... it's sad, but true. There's always going to be that one evil person who does something like this no matter what we do. :(

I watched a documentary about this last week and I still can’t believe someone would do this. I also really feel for her mother as the thought of knowing that your child is still alive somewhere, possibly being tortured and yet there is nothing that you can do about it must be unbearable.

What shocked me most was that the attacker had already been in jail before for raping a woman and yet he was still allowed back out into society even though the police were sure he would reoffend.

I saw the special on t.v. on 20/20 I think and the whole time she looks so calm and serene like it was no big deal. I don't think I would have the will power, would be crying the whole show.

This story is just sad. How could someone do something like that? I am glad that everyone is ok. I am glad that he is in jail and not on the streets.

Very poor girl :( She will never spend a normal life one day...
Last month I have heard nearly the same story in Germany. But it was a father, who misuses his two daughters over ten years. Maybe the two girls were very traumatized, because they shop in a supermarket but always come back to their fathers house. They also got children but killed them.
It is very sad that these story are not individual cases.

Werbung:
Poor girl. 18 years in the hands of the kidnapper is a very traumatic experience. The worst part is that she has two kids with him. She should undergo a counselling to make her life back to normal again.

Back