• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Get Your Highlights Back

Katkandoo_kw

my computer if I'm on, otherwise nowhere ;)
Ok I have highlighted my hair several times...and now because my hair is long I'm obsessed with keeping it healthy, I read somewhere that it closes the folicle and has less breakage if you rinse your hair after conditioning in cold water for 2 minutes...well I did that and I have been doing it, I had my hair highlighted in january and it faded away, my highlights have come back so there good! you can post other hair care tips here

Werbung:
Highlights do fade quickly. Especially red highlights.

If you know someone who is good at doing home highlighting, look for Herbal Essences highlighting kits (not sure if you have them in the states?)

720581.jpg

I've used them twice, once a copper one and once a blonde one (I've got brown hair). For my hair, they did not fade out, they grew out. It lasted ages and I didn't notice any bad effects on my hair.

Do you use styling products a lot? If so try to look for a cleansing shampoo, such as Aussie Mega Shampoo

product-67186.jpg

It smells great, doesn't dry hair out but is excellent at removing all products.

*notices the Aussie Stamp*:woop:
I have the new Sunsilk 'Deeply Brunette' conditioner and leave in cream. Ive found that paired up with my Palmolives NAturals Shampoo (its the avocado one for coloured hair - also very good at colour locking) and then using the Palmolives Conditioner and then once week using the deeply brunette conditioner instead of my normal one to work pretty darn well!
*shrugs*

Werbung:
Back