• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Gas/trapped Wind

Snowbaby

No on told me gas/trapped wind is common in early pregnancy.... and bloody painful!!!!

Any remedies for this are most welcomed!!!

Werbung:
When i think back, i dont think anything worked for me. I used to just pull my knees up to my chest lol Didnt really do much, but eased the pain slightly!
Oh, and i heard peppermint tea is meant to be good too
xx

I'm going to try a warm bath just now. I've got docs on Thursday anyway, so if it continues I'll mention it then.

Someone else said ginger is good.

Thankfully I've only had this once... it was more than enough! I've never experienced anything like it before. The indigestion is a killer now. It's beginning to settle down, but it was present every single night from 6weeks until about a week ago. I still get it but not as bad. Takes a lot for me to control the gag reflex!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Snowbaby @ Jul 12 2008, 06:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Thankfully I've only had this once... it was more than enough! I've never experienced anything like it before. The indigestion is a killer now. It's beginning to settle down, but it was present every single night from 6weeks until about a week ago. I still get it but not as bad. Takes a lot for me to control the gag reflex![/b]

Crikey snowy I feel for you! I never got bad indigestion until the last trimester when baby was so massive there was no room left. It's awful isn't it. I used Gaviscon which helps and drank milk which relieves the burning. Also if it starts getting bad again and the likelyhood is it will, try keeping yourself upright a little when you go to bed.

Werbung:
That's nice to know that it'll come back *gig* I thought it probably would with such little space in there in the last while.

Back