• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

GAME: Rate the celeb of the person above you!

Lugia

I thought this would be a fun game to play. Basically, the person posts a pic of their favorite celebrity and the person under them rates them on a scale of 1-10. Then they'll post a pic of their guy and then the next person rates and SO ON.

Example:
Girl 1: [Picture]
Girl 2: Hmm, he's alright, I'll give him a 7! [Picture]
Girl 3: Errr, I don't like him much but he'll get a 5.

Please note that you don't have to rate every guy a 10 but if you want to give a low rate please be nice. Also give reasons (they can be short, it doesn't have to be some super deep essay) for you rating!

You can also post the same person twice, but use a different image! Like, if you want to post two Taylor Lautners you can but use two different pics of him!

Ready... set... GO!

Here's my first guy:

robert_downey_jr_image.jpg

Werbung:
UUUMMM I have no idea who that is LOL I guess I need to watch more English movies. I give him an 8.
enrique_iglesias.jpg

Heehee, I'm not a HUGE fan of him but I'll give him a 9, since he looks pretty cute :D

Here's mine:
tumblr_lj71x77pp61qfova2o1_500.jpg

Honestly i do not know him but he seems to have the attitude and the angst so i gave him 8.
images

Here is my guy! :D

Ooooh, very cute. I dunno him but Ill give him an 8. What's his name? (he looks a little like Jim Carrey but idk)

My guy:
chris_pine.jpg

Ooooh, very cute. I dunno him but Ill give him an 8. What's his name? (he looks a little like Jim Carrey but idk)

He was really cute and he is Jim Carrey! He was just so formal or younger in that picture that you have not recognized him much. ;)

Chapel: It's Chris Pine but good guess. And yes his eyes are blue.

And for your guy... hmm, he's kinda cute but not my style really. I'll give him a 7.5 :D

My guy: :rolleyes:

richard_hammond_5105899.jpg

I want to bring this game back! It's so fun because you get to see so many hotties :D

Werbung:
Giygas: He looks cool, but way old for me.. LOL. I give him a 7.

Here is my guy. I am really obsessed with him. :p

221918_126464107430220_100001998933632_198726_7789255_n.jpg

Back