• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Gahhh Work Colleagues!

Snowbaby

Don't you LOVE work colleagues??

We have to cover phone lines 8:30 - 6 every weekday at work, and with a department of approx 30 people, we do it on a rota basis.

This morning I was due to do the 8:30 start. (we have people who start at 7am and they normally cover the morning slot, but she was on hols this week).

So, this morning I got up and was drying my hair when hubby came through and said "baby, don't you start early today?" (I'd gotten up at normal 9am starting time!) I was OMG'ing and started rushing to get ready.... I made it in for 8:27
<
YEY ME!!

As I was walking to my desk, I realised there were 2 "early starters" in already and working... As I walked past one, I said "oh, you guys are in already! How come one of you don't cover the line seeing as you're in anyway?"... in a nice, friendly, general tone of voice... and I got back a "Well, ALL you had to do was ASK, no need to be MOANY about it!!!"

<
I merley stated it was common sense rather than taking another member of staff in for that half hour slot!!! I replied with "well, that'll be me told" and carried on to my desk. I sit in a team of 10... only 1 person spoke to me ALL day...
<
How freaking childish!!!!

Werbung:
Snowy that's awful.

It's really too bad that high school behaviour doesn't end there. These people pull these stunts their whole lives.

They all deserve a kick in the butt.

Werbung:
It doesn't particularly bother me but what does is the entire who sit behind mine were at their desks and so heard it all.

This girl has a 2 or 3 yr daughter - I almost asked her not to talk to me as if I was her child. But I do what it takes for a quiet life, and walk away... they say that's the better thing to do? Makes you feel like you've lost a war though
<

Guess I#ll see what happens today at work, but I intend to act as normal, say good morning to everyone as usual. If they are ignorant and childish, that's their choice.

Back