• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Funny phases your children go through

clauemi

Just though it would be fun to list some of the crazy things our kids come up with.

I have a 3 year old daughter and an almost 2 year old son. My son is going through his 'I hate clothes' phase so every time I turn my back he has taken off his clothes and diapers and just thinks it's hilarious. My daughter changes phases like every week, right now she loves tigers. She just has to have everything looking like a tiger, the food she eats, she only likes orange colors now, wants to buy clothes with tigers on them, she even sleeps with her baby tiger stuffed animal.

Werbung:
The naked thing is really common ... especially with boys! They mainly do it for attention and normally it doesn't cause any problems unless they are in public. My oldest once decided to take all his clothes off whilst visiting his consultant and proceeded to dance around the room naked. Luckily the doctor saw the funny side! It must be great being so young!

Werbung:
My children went through this phase where they will take a role of one of the cartoon characters. When Powerpuff Girls was shown on tv, I had three children and they would each take one of the roles of the Powerpuff Girls. One would be Bubbles, one would be Blossom and one would be Buttercup. And then it went on for all other cartoon shows like Dexter's Laboratories, Tellytubbies, and so on. They're all grown up now and when I reminded them about their childhood games, they'd just laugh it off. Thank goodness, they never insisted on dressing up like the cartoon characters!

Back