• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Fun time with pets

zararina

Do you have a pet or pets? What are some favorite activities you enjoy their company?
I do have a dog and two cats and I could smile just seeing them lying down together. Our dog become so playful sometimes and we do play tug of war and chasing game with him.:D

Werbung:
I have a crazy little dog and I love her very much :)! I adopted her from the humane society and she is some sort of a mix (she weights about 10lbs). She has a really silly personality so she will always try to play but doesn't really know how, so she just runs around in circles.

One great thing about owning a dog is that it forces you to get your exercise!

I have two cats and they are like my kids basically. One of them we found on the street as a kitten and the other we adopted from a shelter. My favorite activity with my cats is to have them chase a ball of yarn with a strand hanging off the back of it. It helps to keep them in shape, they love to do it and Its fun for all of us :D!

I have pets, too, and they definitely make me smile. With the dog, just about anything will make me giggle, but especially when he starts begging for treats. He'll do anything to get them! And he has this whole routine of running around the table and then under one side of it to eat it, after insisting you throw it across the room (and if you don't, he'll toss it into the air himself). It's adorable.

I just now have a new kitten, the most beautiful ball of fur...whom I now call Prince Furball. He is so playful and cute and even my mom who does not like cats....loves him. He has this way of looking at you that is so very captivating. My dog passed on a few years ago...and when the time is right, I will get another puppy.

I am also attracting free birds to the garden with seeds and plants etc...it is funny how Prince Furball eyes them, and practices his predator skills. (-:

I cannot stand being around animals but that doesn't mean I hate animals. I just don't think I can live in the same house with an animal. They smell terrible. My sister has two cats and whenever I go to her house, the house smells so horrible. I just cannot have a pet.

Werbung:
I have a little, cute Yorkshire Terrier, he is the most adorable dog in the entire world and I love playing with him. He is always so cheerful and he wags his tail instantly. He is the happiest when I throw him cones. And I love stroking his hair, it's very relaxing.

Back