• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Freckles - love them or hate them?

claudine

Hello! How do you feel about freckles? Do you have any?
I have exactly 14 freckles on my face (yes, I counted them!) and, to be honest, I'm not too fond of them, I'm extremely pale so they're very visible. I know that many people, including my boyfriend, find freckles adorable, but I still have to learn how to like them:p
How about you?

freckles.jpeg

Werbung:
I don't have freckles so much as I do sunspots. I don't like mine because they are spread across my face a bit instead of being freckles under the eyes and by the nose. My one daughter has freckles and they look cute on her and everybody else I have seen with them.

I think that the freckles are more common on fair skinned people and also I believe people with a reddish hair color naturally. No worries, freckles give you your own look and yes they are adorable :)

I dont like themon me. I have them all over my body, even between my fingers. I have a friend that has really dark freckles on her face, like this:
images

My freckles are, Sissy Spacek kind of freckles, lighter, and smaller. I think they look nice on some, they give the person character, but I dont like them for myself.

As a lesbian, I have always been extremely attracted to other women with freckles. In fact, I find women with ginger hair to be extremely sexy upon first glance, and then getting to know them either deepens that attraction or lessens it. For me, a few freckles are welcomed. I have freckles all over my legs, as does my mother. Hers are smooth though, and mine appear to be 3D. You can actually feel each one as you rub your hands along my legs, which I have always kind of been self-conscious of, but I have been told not to worry about it - that someone will find them beautiful.

Fingers crossed, eh? Lol!

Hers are smooth though, and mine appear to be 3D. You can actually feel each one as you rub your hands along my legs, which I have always kind of been self-conscious of, but I have been told not to worry about it - that someone will find them beautiful.

Fingers crossed, eh? Lol!

I'm sure there are people who find them beautiful!:D So don't worry about it. Even these silly freckles on my nose are liked by someone. I have no idea why my boyfriend likes them but he does.
I have a few freckles on my body too and, to be honest, I think they're quite sexy - I only don't like these 14 on my face:p

I'm sure there are people who find them beautiful!:D So don't worry about it. Even these silly freckles on my nose are liked by someone. I have no idea why my boyfriend likes them but he does.
I have a few freckles on my body too and, to be honest, I think they're quite sexy - I only don't like these 14 on my face:p

Thank you for the encouragement :) Freckles are definitely sexy, and they are a fetish to a lot of people. Obviously, it depends on the face that the freckles reside on, but I assure you that nine times out of ten people find them very attractive and very sexy. I know a gang of people who can appreciate some freckles lol. I don't know what it is about them, but something makes them very appealing. Maybe it is because freckles remind people of innocence/teenage years. I don't know lol.

I actually really like freckles, unlike many other girls of my ethnicity (East Asian). I don't have many myself, except one here and there. I especially think freckles on Asian girls are adorable, like Lucy Liu's. I think it's a shame that the couple of Asian friends of mine who have them think of them as flaws.

I especially like them on celebrities, like Emma Stone's and I really wish magazines wouldn't photoshop them out all the time! I think it's very endearing and makes them look less plastic-y.

I'm so glad that most of you like freckles:)
I think it's all about looking young and natural, this is how we look when we don't apply too many cosmetics and accept ourselves the way we are.
I wonder why so many people like freckles on others but prefer not to have them on their own faces:p

I think it's really sexy when there's only a few, 14 seems to be a great number of freckles to have on your face.. I have never thought to count mine but it's like to be maybe 30? On my body though, I have many. I'm not very fair skinned though, I have a sort of light olive skin so I suppose it looks fairly nice, except I have a big one on my nose, makes me feel like my face is dirty and I always want to scrub it off. It could be worse though and I'm happy that mine are mostly spread out along my cheeks and nose versus how my sisters is. We joke that whoever put freckles on us used a spray gun for mine, but for her they just used a freckle shotgun and blasted them on her face! xD They look cute on her though, I think we're all a little biased about ourselves.

I really don't like the way they look on people, thankfully I don't have to worry about them myself because I got none. Thankfully neither my boyfriend does, I would still love him tho!

I think a few freckles are attractive, but seen some people who seem to have a ton plastered all over their faces. Not looking good!

Werbung:
Back