• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Forum Upgrade

Snowbaby

<
guys

I've just run a forum upgrade, which has reset all the custom skins... GAHHH!!! I only just got them upgraded from the last time, how frustrating!!!

I'm afraid you are back to the default IPB blue skin for now, until I upgrade the custom ones.

Apologies for any inconvenience.

If you experience any problems whilst using the forum/shoutbox/arcade/etc, please post in this topic to let me know?

The Shoutbox is still here but it's just not linked at the top.

I'm also aware of the smiley box on the posting screen, being squished to a pulp
<

Werbung:
Default GP Pink Skin is back. I still need to fix the members who visited today and the smiley box on the post screen... the smileys do work if you click "Show All".

Werbung:
Ok it appears that the smiley box on the post screen is an issue on Firefox/Mozilla... so those of you using Internet Explorer probably though I was going mad
<

I'm awaiting response from Invision on how to fix this.

The new portal has been reinstated, and I'm still amending the links on there so they redirect to the correct pages.

As far as I can see, apart from the skins, everything is now back to normal. I'm still working on the skins. But if you see anything else that looks odd, or doesn't work, or any errors you get whilst using the site, please let me know asap?

Thanks!

Back