• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Forum Software Upgrade - 24 June 2007

Snowbaby

<
guys

I've upgraded the forum software to the latest version of IPB. I'm currently working on restoring mods such as shoutbox, group name indicator, awards, etc.

If you experience any problems with any features on the board, please PM me to let me know? If I don't know about it, I can't fix it. Currently I'm not using the site for posting, arcade etc, so I will be unaware of bugs or errors.

Many thanks for your help

Snowy
<

Werbung:
Update: Shoutbox is back and works fine for me.

User name legend is back and works fine for me.

Users who have visited today is back and works fine for me.

Again, if you have issued with these or anything else, please let me know?

Thanks

Snowy
<

Update 2: I'm aware that your signatures in existing posts contain html coding, BUT your signatures in new posts from now forward are fine.

I'm also aware that there is an issue when trying to view profiles. If you switch to the IP.Board Pro skin (bottom left drop down menu), this will work without problem.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Snowbaby @ Jun 24 2007, 03:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I'm also aware that there is an issue when trying to view profiles. If you switch to the IP.Board Pro skin (bottom left drop down menu), this will work without problem. [/b]

Above issue is now fixed.

I've had to remove the awards from the posts as it was causing big errors, these still show in your profiles though.

Werbung:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Snowbaby @ Jun 24 2007, 03:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Snowbaby @ Jun 24 2007, 03:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm also aware that there is an issue when trying to view profiles. If you switch to the IP.Board Pro skin (bottom left drop down menu), this will work without problem. [/b]

Above issue is now fixed.

I've had to remove the awards from the posts as it was causing big errors, these still show in your profiles though.

[/b][/quote]
The above above issue is now an issue again
<

Back