• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Forum Revamp - Update

Snowbaby

<
everyone!!

There's been a revamp on the forums as you all may have noticed!!!
  • The Giggle Area has been merged into Fun Time.
  • Snap Happy has merged into Picasso's Palace
  • Hobbies Galore has been moved into the Health Section but Health has been renamed "LifeStyle"
  • A to Z of Herbs has been merged into Natural Remedies (this has been renamed to show both subjects)
  • Pet Heaven has moved to show as a Sub Forum under the Lifestyle Section
  • Household Tips has moved to show as a Sub Forum in the Lifestyle Section
  • Teens Section has been moved into the Lifestyle Category
A new section has been added - "Amazing Facts" - if you know any amazing facts, share them with the rest of us!!!

I'll be introducing some new user groups over the next wee while. The first would be a "Graphics Team". This would be for anyone who'd be willing to offer their help in creating signatures or avatars for members who may request some? Anyone interested in offering the graphical talents for this role?

I've also assigned a lovey-dovey skin to the relationship section so don't get a shock if you click in there and your skin changes!! It only applies to that section, as soon as you return to the board index, your personal skin choice will show.

Werbung:
I clicked in there, and my skin changed. So i went and got some ointment... No harm done
<

Looks nice snowy, good to see someone who can be organised.

Back