• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Food Allergies

I'm allergic to instant coffee as it gives me migraine headaches. Caffeine is supposed to relieve headaches, but for me it does the opposite. Though I'm able to tolerate small amounts of tea daily. That helps me stay awake and relieves any feelings of caffeine withdrawal that I might have.

Werbung:
I'm allergic to most types of seafood. I'm allergic to shrimp, prawns, lobsters, mussels, oysters, and most types of fish. This sucks big time as I love the taste of mussels and oysters. Whenever I try to eat some, my lips swells up like it's been stung by a dozen bees. :(

I am also allergic on some kind of sea foods specially those that have shells.
There are some foods that I do not eat not because I have an allergy on it but I just do not like the taste. Usually it was foods made from sticky rice.

I don't have any food allergies but I am allergic to certain types of antibiotics. My husband is allergic to wheat but still eats it like all the time so I guess it's really not that much of an issue for him, other than just getting a stuffy nose.

Werbung:
I'm allergic to seafood, well shellfish, so I can actually easy fish. I really don't have much allergies in food,but in medications it's really bad. I'm allergic to possible and pretty much anything that has ibuprofen and/paracetamol in it. So when I get sick, it's always directly to the syringe. When I get allergies my eyes get extremely puffy ,it looks horrible and looks like I've been beaten up and my eyes are gonna burst.

Back