• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Flaxseed oil for healthy hair

claudine

Have you ever tried taking flaxseed pills or drinking flaxseed oil? I've been told that it's a great source of Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids, so it's really good for your hair. I wonder if it's true. I've been adding flaxseed oil to my tomato salad for the last two weeks, but I haven't noticed any changes yet, my hair looks just the same.
What is your opinion on flaxseed oil?

Werbung:
I started to notice that my hair was thinning and growing weaker about a year ago. I went to the internet to find a solution to all of this and learned that the biggest problem with hair is a lack of certain vitamins and minerals. I have learned that omega-3 and 6 are essential for overall healthy hair. I am not sure if it works just as well rubbing it in compared to actually ingesting the oil though. I have heard of flaxseed oil, but I have never actually used it. I do know that my hair grows incredibly soft when I use baking soda and apple cider vinegar.

Werbung:
Thank you for your response! I've been drinking flaxseed oil for almost a month now and I still haven't noticed any changes. I also use it from time to time on my hair as a mask, it makes it softer and more shiny, so I plan to keep doing it:)
I didn't know that baking soda and apple cider vinegar can be good for your hair. How exactly do you use it?

Back