• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

First Doctor Appointment

Snowbaby

My first doctor appointment is on Thursday @ 7am... soooooooo early!!! I'm not too sure what to expect, but I guess I'll find out soon enough!!

Werbung:
Not much happens at your first appt with the gp. He/She might have you do another test to confirm it etc, other than that they just check the usual things, ie bp etc
xx

All veryyyyyyyyyyyy boring, he didn’t even do a urine or blood test! How disappointing! Just gave the talk of no lifting heavy, no eating pate or cream cheeses. Make sure meat is thoroughly cooked, and be careful with chilled foods as the temp of the foods rises between you picking it off the supermarket shelf and taking it home.

I should hear from my midwife within the next 4 weeks…. that’s it. So now I’m in limbo until I hear from the midwife… oh well… on with the knitting of baby blankies!

lol, bet he forgot to tell you that you aren't allowed to make you own tea tho ....... that's important !! Stewarty has to make you tea and rub your feet for you from now on

Werbung:
Back