• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

First day of school

hokiemama

Yesterday was my daughter's first day of Kindergarten. The whole day was a nightmare. The mother that I babysit for was late, which made me late getting my daughter to the bus. The kids I babysit for were monsters all day long. I missed my baby girl not being at home with me. :( In the afternoon the bus was 30 minutes late getting to my house. I was worried something had happened. It all sounds so silly now that I am writing it down.. but boy was it a bad day yesterday. I'm hoping today will be better. So far it as started off better than yesterday.. even though my husband slept in and didn't do anything to get the kids ready for school.. but that's a whole nother "moan."

Werbung:
It doesn't sound silly at all. Your baby going to school for the first time is already a big deal in itself, then add on everything else that happened and would feel the same way as you! It does get better though, and just remember you will have your baby back as soon as the last bell rings each day!

Back