• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Financial Rant

Ugh, I don't even want to talk about this but I gotta get it off my chest somehow & hubby is already stressing enough over it so here goes...

Well, back in March my husband lost his $1,000/week job because he refused to drive a truck on 3 hours of sleep a night any longer. It was literally killing him... So anyway, he got a new job but it only pays about $700/week. Not much of a drop except for the fact that he didn't have any checks for 4 weeks. We are still behind on everything!!!! I have been working online but I was let go from 1 of my jobs, another closed, and yet 2 more have barely any work lately. So I can't even really do much to help with the bills. I've started putting in apps to stores near the house but have to stop that because our phones were turned off this morning. So I won't even be able to respond to an interview request now.

I just wanna bang my head against my desk, but that doesn't do any good. All I get for my troubles is a huge headache...

Werbung:
I think at one time or another we have all been there. I have had times where I didn't know where the next diaper was going to come from let alone the next meal. The best thing to do in these times is take it one day at a time. It's not easy catching up when you are behind but have faith that you will! Staying positive is sometimes the only thing we can do to keep our head above water! Good Luck and I will cross my fingers for you too!

Wow, I'm so sorry :( I know how he feels about being forced to drive on no sleep...I was an EMT for 5 years and they did that crap to us constantly...I finally walked off the ambulance one night because they wanted me to go on a 6 hour long round trip on NO sleep. I really hope things get better for you soon. You mentioned that you had a work from home job...are you familiar with wahm.com? That's one of the best places to go if you're looking for a work from home job. It's a forum for women that work from home and they have a section for literally every type of job you can think of. It might be a good place to ask around and see which work at home companies are hiring right now. I hope things get better! Hang in there!

Sorry to know that. It was hard to have unpaid bills and a work that was unstable but there is always hope. I had experienced having headaches thinking how would I be able to get out of such situation in life. Your husband might start receiving salary next month and you might find a more good income source online. Will be thinking for the best things to come and happen to you.

Werbung:
I definitely know how it feels like, dear. And I want to express my deepest sympathy to you. *hugs*

I just want to ask, what sites have you tried to work on? And what kind of tasks do you prefer? I might give you some good sites that pays in order for you to have additional income so that you would be able to fill your necessities at present. And I hope you don't mind, why aren't you receiving paychecks for 4 months now? Hmm... Seems like you have to work double-time now.

I do hope that things would go well financially in your household, Phoenyxstar. Best of luck. ;)

Back