• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Female Gamers

That's amusing. It's kind of sad when you get to the point of not getting any better at a game (or better than the game itself, in his case). I loved Perfect World. It's graphics were great as well as the character creation. The game itself got a little laggy, but in general was good. I enjoyed playing most of the quests. Honestly, I can't remember if it was the game itself or because I got to play with my boyfriend.

I've seen in work fine on friends' computers. I just don't know what's up with mine. The game pretty much shifted to the upper left corner. I couldn't even see all of settings if I tried to click it. I tried reinstalling, it did the same thing. A friend of mine said it did that to him every once in a while when he alt-tabs but just takes a restart on the client. I just uninstalled and left it after messing with it for a bit.

That has to suck. I can't do long distance. Best of luck to you two. At least it's working out. :)

Yes, but knowing that you're better than most players makes up for it :p. I found the graphics in PW to be too "pixel-y" in a way, which is probably why I didn't like it. Hmm, I don't have a clue about the underlying problem of your tf2 client, sorry about that.

Well it does suck, but we have no choice. There's a pretty huge gap in the age difference as well, but at least he understands and he keeps telling me not to rush with any decisions especially when it comes to this. He would always tell me to stay here for the betterment of my education etc, and he'll be just waiting :)

I'm a female gamer! I play with everyone, friends, brothers, girlfriends, co-workers. Anyone who will play with me, I will play with! I am currently really excited for Diablo III to come out. I can tell it is going to take up a lot of my time!

We're waiting for that as well. However, given the circumstances we most likely won't be able to play anyway because of the time and money. So instead we're more looking forward to RaiderZ. They say it's like a free version of Tera Online.

Werbung:
I go through phases with gaming. I won't play any games for a few months, and then I'll get the itch to play something and I'll play every day for a month or so, and then I won't play again for awhile. I like playing solo, so I mostly play console RPGs and strategy RPGs. I also sometimes like playing app games (Angry Birds and the like) if I'm bored while waiting at the doctor's office, waiting for friends to show up a restaurant, etc.

I used to play ALOT. I get addicted to stuff very easily. There were times when I played for days and only paused when I had to bring something to eat or had to...''go''. I've skipped school alot because of that, sometimes I get lost in that game-world that I can play all night, thinking that only 5 minutes have passed. But then the exams and stuff came and I forbidded video games for myself until I graduate. I uninstalled EVERYTHING...well now school is over but sadly/luckily I don't even have the drive to game anymore...Maybe it's for the best.

I play games all the time actually, but due to moving I haven't been able to play nearly as much as I'd like to. I've taken more of an interest in Halo lately and I want XBox live so I can play it x3

I've been playing games all my life. My first game was Mario RPG, so I love RPGS like the life of me. Right now playing Xenoblade totally awesome, can't seem to put it down. So many options and quests its like everything I wish Final Fantasy should be like the golden days... I also love MMORPGS. Final Fantasy, Star Wars The Old Republic, WoW, The Sims, Aion. I love FPS - Socom, Halo, Dead Space, Resident Evil, Fall Out, Metal Gear. Skyrim. Zelda I have just about every system because I can't put down the games. Well recently I have been able to but before you could just not pull me away. I spent like 5:00 am all the way to 3:00 am playing game, everyday. It was so bad, but so awesome.

But now I have been playing less, it's still awesome, and I still am a gamer for life. lol

I'm a gamer girl! I play mostly on the computer now, but I used to play Spyro on the PS1 & PS2 all the time. I also used to play WoW until we had to cancel the sub thanks to the economy.

Depending on the game, I'll either play by myself, against/with others online, or with my hubby. He used to play WoW too. Yeah we had 2 accounts so we could both play at the same time & do the group dungeons.

Yeah I am really into video games. I usually play on my own though ;Forever alone; and I pretty much only play Assassins Creed, Metal Gear Solid (This game is my obsession :3) and Guitar Hero, mostly because it's the only kind of games I am good at!

I love playing video games. Right now I'm stuck on a Skyrim bend. But I also play Bio Shock and I just finished playing Assassins Creed: Revolutions (WHICH WAS AMAZING). I play COD: Black Ops when I feel fancy, too.
I'm also one of those female arcade-game gamers haha. I'm addicted to arcade games. All the classics, mostly. The new stuff usually doesn't interest me at all, except maybe DDR. But even then, small doses. : )

I like games a lot. In high school I was in informatics class and we played all days. Now I'm not addicted to computer this much, but I still like to play Fallout or Jagged Alliance from time to time. I'm also a big fan of Tomb Raider.I love Poupeegirl!:)

Werbung:
My favorite games are Resident Evil and Tombraider. There are at least five games in each series and I have beat most of them. My favorite game of all time so far has been Resident Evil 5.

Back