• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Female Gamers

Epicfied

How many of you ladies are gamers? What type of games do you enjoy most? Do you play with your guy friends, your boy(/girl)friend, female friends, or solo?

Werbung:
I love to play Tekken and Dance Revolution.. and because me and my fiance is currently in a long distance relationship, I am not able to play with him. I play with my friends and siblings though.

I love playing games! I love playing GTA San Andreas and GTA IV, Gun, Singstar or Karaoke Revolution games. I like Time Crisis and I did like Guitar Hero, but that got old pretty fast for me.

I love playing the Resident Evil games with my husband. I have also really got into the Assassin's Creed series recently.

Gamer here! I was a MMO gamer. I've played various games, but my best game would be R.O.H.A.N. online. I was a pioneer there, and proud to be one of the top gamers :p. I actually met my partner in a game. We both played AIKA Online, became friends and eventually became a couple. When I actually played with him I started going downhill because he was much better (he was a top player in Perfect World and other games) and I just can't keep up with his skills. He had lots of haters for being "pro" XD. Right now I'm not playing any MMORPGs, so I'm casually playing a steam game called Team Fortress 2. It's old but it's still great. I used to go to arcades as well and play Street Fighter and Tekken. Ah I loved it when all these guys started circling around and can't believe that it's a girl playing there XD.

I used to be an arcade gamer.
I usually play with my close friends in high school before. The usual games we play our Street fighter, Rival School, House of the Living Dead and Tekken.

I love to play Tekken and Dance Revolution.. and because me and my fiance is currently in a long distance relationship, I am not able to play with him. I play with my friends and siblings though.
I also enjoy my dance dance revolution. I don't play it often anymore though. My sister and I used to play it almost daily and then she moved. How often I played it kept lessening, but now I've been playing it once in a while. She's home now, so maybe I can get her to play it again.

Gamer here! I was a MMO gamer. I've played various games, but my best game would be R.O.H.A.N. online. I was a pioneer there, and proud to be one of the top gamers :p. I actually met my partner in a game. We both played AIKA Online, became friends and eventually became a couple. When I actually played with him I started going downhill because he was much better (he was a top player in Perfect World and other games) and I just can't keep up with his skills. He had lots of haters for being "pro" XD. Right now I'm not playing any MMORPGs, so I'm casually playing a steam game called Team Fortress 2. It's old but it's still great. I used to go to arcades as well and play Street Fighter and Tekken. Ah I loved it when all these guys started circling around and can't believe that it's a girl playing there XD.
I've heard of ROHAN, but I don't think I ever got around to playing it. I played AIKA, but never was a huge fan. I absolutely loved Perfect World. My boyfriend and I played it together and loved it. However, his quit working for his computer. Even after unistalling and reinstalling, it wouldn't work. I took it off of my computer as well since it was a game we played together, and started playing League of Legends (a PvP) with him.
Team Fortress 2 won't work on my computer. I have no idea why. I've tried a few different things then just gave up. It wasn't that huge of a deal, but it was kind of annoying.
We never had a good arcade here. Ever. It's a decent sized city...for people to pass through. There's nothing for the kids and teens to really do. They even raised the prices on movies.

Are you and your boyfriend long distant?

Ahhhhh...a subject close to my heart:p. I'm more into FPS games myself though.
I have a 15 year old little brother and we get on PS3 and dominate people in online
gaming. It's freaking hilarious to hear grown men cussing when my 15 year old
brother gets an insane kill in MW3 or when we team up in Mortal Kombat and kick
insane butt. God I love that kid:D

I love playing games even though I don't get to as much as I used to (it's all about work, work, and more work these days). I'm only consistent when it comes to playing Halo 3 on XBox Live at the moment. I'd get home from work and my sister and I would spend an hour or so playing it. I also love playing JRPGs but that's only if I have a lot of spare time. My current favorite is Tales of Destiny II on the Playstation. It's still my goal to finally complete that game. And lastly, my other favorite genre is fighting games like the Soul Calibur and Guilty Gear games. I'm still a sucker for 2D fighters.

I work as a writer and at times, I want to take a break. Don't laugh, but I enjoy Sims Social and Bubble Witch Saga and word games. That way, I am not stressed out.

I actually enjoyed building a room, shopping for my house and making social calls to friends without leaving my chair. ^__^

I've heard of ROHAN, but I don't think I ever got around to playing it. I played AIKA, but never was a huge fan. I absolutely loved Perfect World. My boyfriend and I played it together and loved it. However, his quit working for his computer. Even after unistalling and reinstalling, it wouldn't work. I took it off of my computer as well since it was a game we played together, and started playing League of Legends (a PvP) with him.
Team Fortress 2 won't work on my computer. I have no idea why. I've tried a few different things then just gave up. It wasn't that huge of a deal, but it was kind of annoying.
We never had a good arcade here. Ever. It's a decent sized city...for people to pass through. There's nothing for the kids and teens to really do. They even raised the prices on movies.

Are you and your boyfriend long distant?

Rohan was a good game, unfortunately those in charge of it aren't. We didn't play AIKA that long either. We mainly stayed there when my group (and followers) from Rohan and his from Perfect World started playing because they would all whine if we just left xD. I was the first one to leave then he followed immediately, it turned out that he actually didn't like the game much and only stayed there because I was still playing (this was even before we were a couple, he planned to quit but I came into his life :p). I never played Perfect World but I've heard a lot about their group there. One of their group's top men got banned for supposedly hacking but they made the dude go to the office where the employees/game masters are and they made him play there and it turns out that it was legit. He killed the game master in 1 hit XD. My boyfriend now would play LoL once in a while. I don't and I wouldn't just because it resembles Dota and I hate Dota.

Hmm, I don't know what's wrong with TF2's client. I just started playing it recently and it worked perfectly fine on my computer (given that I also have a Mac now). There's no arcade here in my area as well. I only go to arcades when I'm in the main city because that's where all of them are. Once I went there and started playing and I was still wearing a dress, I remember we went to a baptism thing that day.

Oh and yes, me and my boyfriend are currently in a long distance relationship. We see each other every year though (whenever it's summer here I go to his country and spend 2 or 3 months there) so we're fine. I'm still young, so we really haven't talked much about the future yet i.e who's going to move where.

Rohan was a good game, unfortunately those in charge of it aren't. We didn't play AIKA that long either. We mainly stayed there when my group (and followers) from Rohan and his from Perfect World started playing because they would all whine if we just left xD. I was the first one to leave then he followed immediately, it turned out that he actually didn't like the game much and only stayed there because I was still playing (this was even before we were a couple, he planned to quit but I came into his life :p). I never played Perfect World but I've heard a lot about their group there. One of their group's top men got banned for supposedly hacking but they made the dude go to the office where the employees/game masters are and they made him play there and it turns out that it was legit. He killed the game master in 1 hit XD. My boyfriend now would play LoL once in a while. I don't and I wouldn't just because it resembles Dota and I hate Dota.

Hmm, I don't know what's wrong with TF2's client. I just started playing it recently and it worked perfectly fine on my computer (given that I also have a Mac now). There's no arcade here in my area as well. I only go to arcades when I'm in the main city because that's where all of them are. Once I went there and started playing and I was still wearing a dress, I remember we went to a baptism thing that day.

Oh and yes, me and my boyfriend are currently in a long distance relationship. We see each other every year though (whenever it's summer here I go to his country and spend 2 or 3 months there) so we're fine. I'm still young, so we really haven't talked much about the future yet i.e who's going to move where.
That's amusing. It's kind of sad when you get to the point of not getting any better at a game (or better than the game itself, in his case). I loved Perfect World. It's graphics were great as well as the character creation. The game itself got a little laggy, but in general was good. I enjoyed playing most of the quests. Honestly, I can't remember if it was the game itself or because I got to play with my boyfriend.

I've seen in work fine on friends' computers. I just don't know what's up with mine. The game pretty much shifted to the upper left corner. I couldn't even see all of settings if I tried to click it. I tried reinstalling, it did the same thing. A friend of mine said it did that to him every once in a while when he alt-tabs but just takes a restart on the client. I just uninstalled and left it after messing with it for a bit.

That has to suck. I can't do long distance. Best of luck to you two. At least it's working out. :)

At one point I was a huge gamer back in High school. I mostly played one player fighting games such as the Raw vs SD series and Legends of Wrestling.
I had some sports games like NBA and Madden as well; but for some reason my games started disappearing. To this day I still don't know what happened to all my games.

I would like to get back into gaming but I need a new console; not many games for PS2 anymore.

I don't play online games but I do love to play computer games like Zuma and Luxor. My current obsession is with getting to the last level in Luxor which I can't seem to finish. I've finished all the levels in Zuma several times.

Werbung:
I'm a female gamer! I play with everyone, friends, brothers, girlfriends, co-workers. Anyone who will play with me, I will play with! I am currently really excited for Diablo III to come out. I can tell it is going to take up a lot of my time!

Back