• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Feelings feelings feelings.. please help meeee my head and heart are going to blow up

Lugia

Okay, so like... I have a boyfriend and he lives in Georgia, and I live in Virginia. Internet relationship, I know. However, there is this girl on Tumblr and I am really starting to feel things about her... okay, I'll just say it: I'm in love with her. And there's a couple problems:

1. I have no idea how to tell her and I don't know if she even likes me back at all,
and
2. I've got a boyfriend.

I have no experience with this stuff so please help me... :( I am lost and I have no idea what to do... *cries*

Werbung:
I think that you try to find what suits you (I mean the gender thing). This is an aspect of adolescence. Nothing to worry about.

I believe that you should have a long "talk" with yourself first and decide what you really want. Then you can express your feelings to the other person.:) Just stay calm and everything will be alright.

Hey, I hope your head and heart have not blown up yet.(wink). Growing up, it often feels like our bodies cannot contain our emotions, they are so HUGE...and often, all over the place. I feel Eirini gave you very helpful and meaningful input.

Just surf this huge wave of emotions and see where it takes you. The more you try to control it, the more it will take you under. So surf the wave, and remember - to be in union with that wave, you need to keep BALANCE.

It is the only way you will stay on top and not get sucked under by all the emotions. Also, trust your heart, it knows and do not be fooled by the mind.

I remember being under that situation also when I was in junior high. I had this fancy liking for a sophomore, and she was returning the feeling. It was tough during that time. Having a boyfriend at home and a girlfriend when on boarding school. It was tough.

Now that I think about it... I ended up with my boyfriend after a few months with the girl. I just found out I liked the attention. When she became more serious, I backed off!

Hey! I'm just having fun! Nothing serious! ^__^
I hope that somehow helped you think.

I'd say talk to the girl about it, find out what her feelings are. If bad you can say okay at least I got it out of me, and now it's not torturing the back of my mind every day. If she does respond then I think It's time you call your boyfriend and let him know what's up. (because cheating is wrong!) Or at LEAST talk to him before you talk to this girl, relationships are always good to communicate. Long distance ones are the hardest. Maybe he can help you through your decision to talk to the girl or not - depending how he reacts - and how you feel afterwards.

Werbung:
So... what's the latest? Have you "grown out" of that infatuation? ^__^
I talked to her about it a while ago and she did not feel the same way at all. but no I still really haven't gotten over it and I still love her even though she doesn't really love me...

Back