• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Feeling lonely and useless

Lugia

My Saturday started off with me taking a shower. Big deal? Not really. But it became one after I threw up three times and then continued to feel like shit for the rest of the day. I then get the guts to tell my mother that I really want to play basketball for my school, and then she keeps on telling me that I'm too weak and that I wouldn't ever be able to play because of my vision. [A big problem of mine is that, even though my vision is, to be fair, rather poor, my mother treats me like I'm completely blind (no offense to blind people is intended) when I can actually see just fine - not perfect, but I get by] Then she starts ranting about what a stupid, worthless, and lazy person I am and shit...

and now, I feel like one of my best friends doesn't like me anymore. We got along fine before but now I feel like I annoy, irritate, or even offend her just by talking to her. I made some small talk about a TV show we both kind of like and she seemed almost angry about it... which, even though it's an internet friendship, really hurts because my friends are very scarce... she says to me she has things to do and is too busy to talk, but then I see on my Tumblr dashboard after she replies to me and she still posts things...

I honestly don't know what to do with myself right now.

Werbung:
Oh dear let me give you a hug. *Hugs*

Anyways, I think all of us would encounter a time like this that nothing seems to be right. I myself has experienced and still experiencing this situation at times so my advice to you is not to be too hard on yourself. Take things lightly. Relax, listen to the music you like, go out and walk where you can have your peace of mind. And when you're done, I think it's time to talk things over with your mom and friend. Just set a proper timing that they are in a good mood so your conversation would surely end with good results. Tell them what you really feel. Also, try to empathize with them as they also might just having a bad day that time.

Good luck Giygas. Wish all would be better for you and your loved ones. :)

Werbung:
"I rather have so few true friends than plenty of fake friends". ;)
Have contact to those of your remaining true friends and for sure they will listen and could give you some advices if you need it and will listen to you if you would like to confide problem with them.
Maybe your mother was just worried about your plan of playing basketball and thinking that could help you understand her and feel her care for you.
And it was right that there are days that does not seems to be right for us but definitely there are more days that would make us feel better.

Back