• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Feburary 19th - A Day I Send My Thoughts In Remembering

echoseddy

Randy Rhodes , you lay alseep , this I know, until if any a new life approaches . A future with a greatness ,you teased us with your talent, and you , above, and before your time , parted in a loss of one of the heroes , Ill never forget.
You had it built in the very curve of the chemical strands you weremade off. Remarkably mature for your youth and an angels face with a wholesome heart ,who loved the guitar, and you mom Deelores. A noble and good soul Randy RHODES, you will remembered, and in hopes that this awakening for your rebirth someday, we will arrive and meet up with you, the talent God gave you ,and understand why. The questions now and then, on the day you passed away, Feburary 19th 1984 , were so difficult and unfair. Your arrival my dear Randy ,...I will see you someday, In hopes someday there.

Yours and every year the same message I send you, always ,and have since the day you left us all here,

Rene'{Mortisha}
Ill play a song for you today my friend in melody ,.. you are missed,
<

Werbung:
Back