• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Favourite Season

Favourite Season?

• Total voters
Werbung:
SPRING!
<
<
<
Because of the weather... its perfect!
<

I love autumn. It usually has the nicest weather in my part of the country, where we get hot, humid summers, frigid winters, and unpredictable springs. I like temperatures that are cool but not cold - about 60-65 is my ideal. Also, I live close to a town with lots of great apple orchards, so I love going down there and strolling through the pretty fall leaves in the crisp fall air and stocking up on apple cider, apple donuts, apple pie, apple cobbler, caramel apples...

We don't have 4 seasons here in the Philippines, but I voted winter 'cause I really want to experience how cold is it. ;)

I voted for autumn, it's just the most romantic season, I love the rain, chilly mornings and falling leaves. It's still warm, but not too warm, you can wear soft cardigans and delicate dresses. I love autumn:D

Werbung:
My favorite would be either Spring or Autumn. It's really a toss-up for me.

Spring brings the flowers.... but also the rain and allergies.

Autumn brings the leaves changing and cooler weather after the hot, blistering summer.... but also it can sometimes bring snow and muddy times.

Back