• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Favorite season?

Trellum

Some people love summer and spring, actually most people I know seem to love those two season, one more than another. I personally dread them both, and I hate it when I know the time for them to get here is getting close! Those two are the seasons I dislike the most, mostly because the summers and springs over here are scorching! It gets full of mosquitoes and you can get a sunburn so easily.

My favorite season is winter, in the second place I'd place fall :) Over here we don't really have falls, specially last year, we didn't seem to have a fall at all, our winter was so warm and felt more like a really chilly fall tho :p

Werbung:
I guess I fall into the category of the spring factor. One of the main reasons because it rains a lot. I'm a big fan of sitting outside under the porch with my older brother. We watch the rain all the time and chatter. (Kind of like our brother-sister bonding).

We also do all sorts of weird things during the spring. He teaches tennis around that time so we sometimes jump around in the living room on one leg and arms out wide while calling out, "Rainnn!" (It's pretty silly but just a tidbit of that sister-brother bonding.) besides when it rains for him at work - he and his kids he teaches go bowling for the day so I like helping him try to find rain to relax ...even though its silly...

Another big reason is that Spring is when Easter is around and my boyfriends family does all sorts of events that gets me excited. (Hide the eggs for the cousins, color the eggs ...)and finally the big game. Everyone in the family each gets an egg and then we each point the edge at the other edge. Each faces one opponent at a time(and you can't face the other multiple times.) If your egg cracks your out - if your egg stays alive you go at it with another survivor. The victor gets all sorts of goodies. (Even the adults participate because they are rewarded with who gets the vacation house for the next couple months.) I know my boyfriend's aunt's daughter won so she got an Easter basket full of gift cards and 50$ bill from each family member. (I guess they bet against each other or something like a rivalry for the money and if you have a kid -better chances on the dough. ((My boyfriends mother claims on me during this event lol but promises to split money lol..))) The aunt is also at vacation spot now because they requested the whole month of May/June.

So Spring is pretty lively for me! That's why I love it. (Fall being 2nd favorite just because of storm trackers lol) >.<;

Hate summer// way too hot. Hate winter // way too cold. Lol

Werbung:
Summer is my favorite season, since up north where I am we get very long days during the summer and I need them to make up for the deep darkness we get plunged into in winter. Plus, during summer, I have time off from work, outside activities are easy and fun, friends are freer, and on and on...

Back