• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Favorite meal

It's hard to choose as I love my food and my favourites seem to change from day to day! I think a longterm fave is sausages with peas, mashed potato and onion gravy, it's delicious and perfect in the cold weather.

Werbung:
I think my absolute favorite meal would be homemade fried chicken, homemade macaroni and cheese, greens, and cornbread. Second would be homemade fettuccine alfredo with garlic cheese bread. I could probably go on for days listing my favorite foods!!! LOL :D

I love, love, love spaghetti.

Now I love a lot of foods and I adore trying new ones constantly, so most times I would choose something other than plain ol' spaghetti if I were out at a restaurant. In the wintertime, though, or if I'm feeling down, spaghetti is my comfort food. I can eat it with or without sauce, with or without meat, doesn't matter....just that specific noodle style has my heart.

I love smothered roast with rice, gravy, and string beans. My mom makes it the best. I hope that when I get a family someday I can learn to cook it as well as she does. I don't really have a need to cook it now because it's too much for a single person.

My favorite meal is Mexican, enchiladas to be exact, along with rice and refried beans. I've recently started making home made tortillas so I make the whole thing from scratch. There is just something about making everything from scratch and then eating it that is just so rewarding.

butter chicken? i do like butter chicken myself , with the strip , cook with little bit butter, and get little crips , that can be a meal itself......

I love fries, mmm, they're so yummy, I feel hungry now!:p I could eat fries every day. The more fries, the better:D
I also love pizza made by my boyfriend, his pizza is the most delicious:D

Werbung:
It's hard to pin down my favorite meal. I could eat spinach and four cheese ravioli everyday. The cheese causes some stomach issues but sometimes it's just worth it. ;)

Back