• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Favorite meal

Werbung:
My favorite meal is a toss up between a pizza with lots of toppings OR sushi with lots of avocado and salmon. Yummy yum. I absolutely love Italian food and one can never go wrong with a good pizza!:)

I would have to say spaghetti is my favorite meal. There is so many ways you can make spaghetti, that I never get bored. I have put susage, shrimp, corn, broccoli to name a few in my spaghetti. It is even better with a ceaser salad and Pepperidge Farm five cheese garlic bread, with a glass of red wine.

I am also a fan of pasta. Lasagna, to be specific. I really like its creaminess and texture in my mouth, really delicious! I also like ice cream, tiramisu, and egg pie. They are the food that I grew up with.

My favorite meal is rice meals. :p
It was or staple food here and I really enjoy eating rice meals specially if it is with my favorite Filipino dishes like Adobo, Sinigang and Menudo.

If it's at my parent's house, then chicken spaghetti. If it's at a restaurant, then a steak at Texas Roadhouse or BBQ at Famous Dave's.

My favorite meal involves lots of smaller dishes. I love Chinese orange chicken made from scratch over white rice, sushi, fresh soft pretzels, crispy naan bread, homemade mac and cheese and classic cornbread stuffing. I guess having all of it in one meal is kind of overwhelming.

I'm a big fan of beef. Steak and potatoes, beef stir fry, beef stroganoff...love it! Beef in any form is an essential component of my favorite meals.

Werbung:
Back