• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Favorite Make-up brand

I could never pick just one brand!

I like Urban Decay for eyeshadow, eye primer, and De-Slick face primer/makeup setter.

I like Benefit for eyelashes.

I like Lorac for liquid foundation.

I like Bare Minerals for powder foundation and concealer.

I like NARS for blush & bronzer.

I've yet to find a lip product I really love.

Werbung:
Right now I wear e.l.f. concealer, Benefit POREfessional, e.l.f. matting powder, Benefit foundation, L'oreal mascara (can't remember the name, but it's the Gwen Stefani commercial one), Maybelline cream eye liner, Benefit blush and high beam highlighter and the Naked eyeshadow palette from Urban Decay. I use Burt's Bees for my lips and don't really use lipstick.

I don't use makeups everyday,, but just on occasions & i prefer to use
mac
remel london
&bourjoi

I am really into Bobby Brown at the minute - some of the eyes hadow colours are brilliant. They also do a glitter range of nail varnish that is the best varnish I have ever used....easily! I like Clinique as well, when I can afford it! :)

I like L'Oreal. The cosmetics are pretty expensive but worth the money, especially the eyeliner. I also love Max Factor because of the 2000 Calories mascara, in my opinion it's unrivaled, it makes my lashes look soooo long, I absolutely love it!

I love any Victoria Secret products. I don't wear too much make up. However, if I had to choose I'd probably say MAC. Drugstore brand would be Covergirl.

My favorite make up brand used to be Cover Girl but they don't have products that is full coverage. I love to look glammed up at all times--just a component of my personality. Perhaps Queen Latifah's new Cover Girl make up collection will have full coverage but I haven't tried it yet. Last week, I went cosmetic shopping, and I decided to try Maybelline's foundation called Super Stay Microflex Formula--it lasts for 24 hour, there is no transfer, and the coverage is amazing. I love it thus far, and I purchased another one yesterday. I think Maybelline is the best drug store brand along with Revlon; I would recommend it to anyone.

Werbung:
Urban Decay, I love their nude collection as I prefer my makeup to be natural looking. Other brands I purchase include Revlon (love their color stay lipstick range) and Maybelline (love their falsies mascara).

Back