• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Favorite gum?

Lugia

I don't chew gum much, but when I do, I loooove 5's "Elixr" the best. It's a berry flavor and it's so good. I'll have to try the other 5 flavors.

I also like that Wrigley's Strawberry Banana gum... it's a certain kinda brand but I forget which one but it's pretty good.

Werbung:
Same here, i like Juicy fruit mint flavor. There also local gums here that i like specially the cherry flavors
of it.

I like peppermint gum but I am not eating gum much because it gives me head ache. I only eat them when I am travelling. I like "judge" as well, it is a gum here in the Philippines, it is cheap and it taste good.

I like 5gum. I like the taste and how it lasts longer than other gums without getting all hard to chew.

My favorite gum has always and will always be Big Red. :) Freakin' love that stuff lol...I'm a member of a site called Bzzagent and they send people stuff for free so you can try it and do "word of mouth" marketing...and one time they sent me a huge pack of Big Red gum and the idea was to give peices out to other people but I ended up chewing it all in one day and since it's cinammon flavored the next day my mouth felt really raw LOL...not the smartest thing I've ever done, but oh well lol

I really do not chew a lot of gum, but when I am able to I like Big Red and Juicy Fruit. When I buy gum I actually try and get Big red, but if I cannot get that then I go for juicy fruit and other kinds of gum if possible. I really do not have a huge favorite, but if I had to choose one it would be Big Red, because I just love hot stuff lol. I am really happy when I get a bag a chips with hot sauce lol. Yes I love Big red and sometimes juicy fruit.

I think that it is a great gum to chew even though the flavor leaves after awhile. You know the never mastered the long lasting flavor thing yet, they just think that they have. The stride loses it's flavor too and it is pretty nasty as well no offense to others that like stride gum haha. :)

I do not chew gum often, but I tend to keep some in my bag for if I get the munchies. I tend to choose a brand that has xylitol in (a natural and healthy sugar that research shows is good for the teeth) - and a spearmint or berry flavor.

Pretty simple. ;)

Oddly enough I have stopped chewing gum as much as before. I used to chew it everyday. I would say Extra is my favorite.

I'm not a huge gum person. They actually make me sick now because they all have artificial sweeteners and my stomach can't handle them. I used to enjoy some like Trident and Dentine, though. I prefer basic minty flavors over anything bubblegummy.

Werbung:
I am a fan of Xtra.... I like it because its sugarless, and helps curb my appetite when I think I need a sweet. I love the new flavors they came out with like Apple Pie, and Strawberry Short Cake. I am sure it has sved my waistline some....

Back