• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Favorite Fast Food Chain

zararina

I do not eat or dine out frequently because I prefer eating home cooked meals. But when I do, I prefer eating in fast food chains than restaurants since my favorite foods are usually served in a fast food.

My favorite fast food chain is Jollibee and I really like the taste of foods there such as spaghetti and chickenjoy. I am not sure if its popular in some other countries as well but I know that there are branches already abroad such as in Brunei, Vietnam, HongKong and some places in the United States .

Werbung:
I avoid eating out. I love making dinner and lunch at home. If I eat out, I try to stick to Subway because they have a lot of healthy choice.

I like home cooked dinners a lot, but I can also enjoy eating out from time to time. When I do, it's a treat and a night out.
It's to expensive to go frequently, yet it can be a lot of fun to dine with friends at a nice restaurant. I don't like fast food that much because most of the fast food here in Holland consists of burgers, french fries, and so on. I just don't like this, didn't like them as a kid and I still don't.
One of my favorite types of restaurants include Italian and Sushi restaurants.

I know fast food is bad for us but I love those KFC original recipe chicken specially their mouth watering gravy. I also love McDonald's fries and quarter pounder burger. I am steering away from all these junk as much as I can but I can't help but satisfy my cravings every once in a while.

I love fast food! I used to work at KFC, and I still love it! I also love McDonald's and anything else which is cheap, because I can't afford anything else :D

1) Goody's. (There departments in Greece, Cyprus, Bulgaria and there was one in Portugal, too)

2) KFC. Who can refrain themselves from eating this incredible Zinger Burger? :D

Not a huge fan of fast food, but if I must eat some it's In N Out all the way. In my opinion, it's the "healthiest" of the fast food joints and tastes better than the artificial crap at McDonalds and the like.

We don't eat fast food often. Not because I think it's bad, but seems like the price for a good fast food meal is about the same as a nice meal at most diners. My favorite place to grab a quick bite is Chick Fil A! Love the 4 piece kids meal and always trade my book for ice cream.

My favorite fast food place is Sonic. Unfortunately, where I live right now, the closest Sonic is an hour away either way you go. I also like to go to Qdoba, Chick-Fil-A, and Noodles and Company, but even though are like a half hour away. My town seems to have all of the rest of the fast food restaurants though.

I cook most days at home but I LOVE Taco Bell. If I could make chicken quesadillas taste like that at home, I'd cook them all the time here too! Sometimes, I really crave a chicken nugget from McDonald's as well as their french fries.

This thread is making me hungry!

I know fast food is bad for us but I love those KFC original recipe chicken specially their mouth watering gravy. I also love McDonald's fries and quarter pounder burger. I am steering away from all these junk as much as I can but I can't help but satisfy my cravings every once in a while.

I also love the KFC original chicken recipe and any chicken recipe there. I think fast food is not bad if it is not consumed in a daily/regular basis. And also just eat moderately. ;)

We don't eat fast food too often, but we do give in to the ease of it every so often. My favorite would be Subway because I think it is pretty healthy, affordable and convenient. Other than that, it would probably be Pollo Loco for their burritos, and Panda Express (not sure if that fits the fast food category though.) I love their Chow Mein!

My fave fast food restuarant depends on what food I want...

For milkshakes - Braum's all the way! They can make any kind of shake you want, not just chocolate, vanilla or strawberry like most fast food places.
For fries - McD's! Not sure why, but their fries taste the absolute best!
For chicken sandwiches - Chik-fil-A
For fried chicken - KFC
For burgers - What-a-Burger. They can personalize the burger anyway you want & they don't get huffy over my 'no pickles, no onions, no mustard, extra ketchup' like McD's does.
For kids' meals - Burger King. Mainly because they always seem to have the good toys that my girls want, LOL.
For hot dogs & cherry limeade - Sonic

My favorite salad at McDonalds has been canceled! I loved ordering the Asian Chicken Salad. It was pretty healthy coming from a fast food restaurant. You could put as little of the salad dressing as you wanted. I'm not a big fan of the other salad, but I guess I will have to see if McDonalds adds a different salad to the menu.

Werbung:
Back