• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Favorite Fashion Pieces to Shop For?

Lugia

There are many parts to your every day look and every one of them is very important - but some are more fun and exciting to shop for than others. What is your favorite piece to shop for?

I enjoy shopping for shoes. In my opinion it is both easy and challenging at the same time. It's easy because you don't have to take your clothes off and stuff, but it's hard because you have to pick the right kinds of shoes for your feet and you have sooooo many cool options and it's so challenging to choose, but that's why it's so much fun!

Werbung:
I love shopping for skirts:D . This is why I have so many of them. Buying them is so pleasurable:D . Every time I look for a sweater or shoes or something like this, I end up buying another skirt. I can't help it:p

I love shopping for handbags. They are a favorite fashion accessory. I like to purses in various colors and styles. Nothing adds a splash of color like a good handbag. Running a close second are shoes. ;)

Hmm.

I think maybe accessories are the most fun to shop for, but I never go out intentionally looking for those. They tend to be after thoughts for me.

So I guess for main clothes, I would say shirts. I tend to wear a lot of jeans and those suck to try on constantly. I spice things up with shirts, though.

Werbung:
I like shopping for most accessories but I'd have to list bags at the top... it's like no matter how many I have, I can't resist a new handbag that calls out to me. Second on my list would be sandals... and then jewelry which is a really fun accessory whether or not it would be considered a fashion piece. :whistle:

Back