• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

favorite color

Werbung:
Hmm... I am not sure if this thread exists already in this forum but I'll answer it anyway.

My most favorite color is purple and its color family (e.g. blue, violet, indigo, sky blue). I always find them soothing and cool to my eyes. I also like color combinations like white and black, yellow and blue, and orange and green. Especially when it comes to choosing the color of the clothes that I wear. :)

My favorite color is blue and it was pretty obvious in my avatar. ;)
I really like color blue and some other shades of blue since it was relaxing for my eyes. I also like some other earth colors just like brown and green.

I am a big fan of color and love most colors. My favorites are either a light blue or a light green.

My favourite colour is purple and I own lots of clothes and accessories in varying shades of this lovely colour.

My favorite color is pink. I wouldn't say that's my favorite color to wear though. My favorite color to wear is black or white. Those colors go with everything! :)

My favourite color is black, I love wearing black clothes, I feel really pretty in them - maybe because I look like a vampire:p . I'm also starting to like beige more and more, it's just so delicate and feminine. Currently I'm looking for a beige coat.
I quite like pink but I don't wear pink clothes too often.

My favorite color is purple. I love purple in all its various shades. I have many purple outfits. I have purple accessories too. Anyone who knows me will be able to easily recognize that I have a thing for purple.

BTW: I love the color of the Girl Power forum. The logo is just lovely.

Werbung:
My favorite colors are black and blue. I really like a midnight blue that is so dark that you're unsure if it's black or not. I tend to wear a lot of black clothes, though, and rarely any blue at all.

Back