• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Fashion Disasters!

Lugia

High heel accident? Skirt malfunction? Or maybe you just made a very poor fashion decision? Tell your fashion horror stories here...

I'll start.

This one time I was trying out some high heels and I could kind of walk, so I decided it was a good idea to walk across the lawn to get something out of the car. It was a very good idea because I stepped in a mud puddle and fell flat on my face in front of a ton of people.

Werbung:
One time I when I was about 13 I was walking in town (cause thats what we do for fun around here lol) and i developed rather early and i had pretty big boobs...anyway, i'm just walking along minding my own business and my damn bra broke lol...i can't remember exactly what happened to it, but it was bad enough that i actually had to duck into a mcdonald's bathroom to take it off and put it in my pocket...but anyway, i had to walk around with my arms across my chest because it was kind of obvious i wasn't wearing a bra lol...i had to do that until my mom showed up to take me home lol...i can laugh about it now but at the time i wanted to die lol

Yeah, mine is a graduation failure. When I was graduating with my AA from my first college I got all prepped up, was super ready and when I got there, I noticed something was off. I had no shoes on. No shoes at all. Didn't have the time to go back and get them. So I stood in line, shoe-less. Got teased by almost every girl who just had to point out I was barefoot. xD So yeah I accepted my AA barefoot and ohhhhhhh man - that one will stay with me forever. Advice to everyone: Just make sure to look down before you leave the comfort of your home, make sure to look down. lol

I did not notice that my jogging pants already had lose garter, and so as I am walking, it eventually going down.I end up walking while holding my pants up and hurriedly go home to change it. And when I was in high school, I wear eyeglasses as props in an activity but it was only frame.:p

Well, this is kind of embarrassing when I tried to wear a two peace bathing suit in a pool party when suddenly the boys lifted me up and threw me in the water. I know how to swim but I did not realized that my top is a better swimmer than me. I am so embarrass on that time but I just pretend that I am not affected. lol

LOL Summer Rain! That must be really embarrassing!

Well for me, I can't remember any disaster that happened to me except one moment when I broke my footwear while I am walking kilometers away from home. It really sucks that time since there was a heavy rain. I really looked like a poor little duckling then. :p Oh well, I think sometimes these things really happen.

Werbung:
When I was a teenager one day I was wearing a knee length skirt for church and it was very see through so I had to wear a half slip under it but the problem was I did not have a short one for the skirt I was wearing, just a long one. So I wore it like that except I pulled the half slip up as far as I could. So when church was over I was talking with a group of friends when one of the sisters came up behind me, pulled up my half slip and whispered in my earn that my half slip was all the way down to my ankles. It was humiliating but hopefully nobody noticed it, especially this guy I liked lol.

Back