• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Families...can't Live With Them, Can't Live Without Them

Spicey LA

Okaies, this past week I bought some ice cream for myself and I hardly ever eat ice cream due to me not bein able to handle any kind of dairy products. But on this one occassion I decided to chance it and I was able to take the ice cream and not get sick. My little nephews (who am not close to mainly cuz when they were younger their father who is my older brother who am not close to pushed me away from his kids and helpin them out and plus the fact my parents seem so obsess with them that it is just sickening and yeah am the baby of the family so maybe am a tad jealous of my nephews)...but back to my story...I always thought that if I bought stuff for myself that others (including my nephews) wold respect my stuff and if they wanted something that I had they would ask for my permission first and although I always heard my dad bitch and moan bout how they took something of his or done something to upset him...I never thought it would come to me the same way as they treat my fathers own personal stuff that is his in which he hides from them and the rest of us for his own use only. This is why everything (food, groceries, stuff, etc) I buy for myself I keep in my room as I know they wont' come in my room...the one private place I got for myself. This being said...one of my nephews (the bossy one...the bully one who remind me alot of his father and I know this will come off really bad on my end but they parents had a nasty divorce and it effected the kids in a bad way and they are always on their own as their father is always in his room sleepin and my mom is never there to monitor them and my dad works in the day time and I too work in the daytime) so they are on their own and have no one to ask for permission so in a way I cant be angry with them as is true when they are left on their own they have no one to go to ask for permission...so the big bossy one takes one of my ice cream sandwiches which I love so much and is not that am bein some greedy arse biatch I dont mind sharin with them just as long as they ask me for permission as I take their stuff when I have nothin to eat so at the end of the day all is well and balanced out as I take their stuff too and I owe them on some level but what *sweary word* me off and what made me freakin flip out is how he left the freezer open with my stuff hangin out to melt out...screw all the other stuff that wz in the freezers and my mom's and dad's stuff...he wz in such a rush when he took my ice cream sandwich and never thought to double check and see if the freezer close properly. And my mom (she always protectin them and her son - their father) use this to her advantage as she knows I got no business to complain as am always eatin their stuff which is why I said I have no issues with sharin as I owe them but what *sweary word* me off wz how he left the freezer open and she had the nerve to tell my dad I hate my nephews - I don't hate them I just do not care for them as I know they take what they want and when they please and they (like their father) has no respect for other people's belongings and take over the house when she and my dad is not home...tear the house apart and I can't step in to say somethin as my brother (their father) will talk nonesense sayin am bein mean to them...if am bein mean to them is cuz he is not doin his job as their father and disciplinin them in respectin their grandparents home in which my brother and I live where they (my nephews) stay while their mother work and teach them that they need to respect others and be considerate towards others...than gain my brother is a dead beat father who is a freakin mama's boy...anyways am goin to end this vent...is long as hell but needless to say that totally killed my whole week last week...I wz so *sweary word* off...and to make matters worst when me and my mom went at it she made fun of me which I never dreamt in a million years of my mom doin as she is my mother...it just hurted...

Werbung:
Back