• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Excercise Dvds

thistle

Have you ever tried any Excercise dvds? and what is you opinion of them? did they work for you?

We went hunting for one the other day and I had only one stipulation..that is was NOT done by some supermodel type who never weighed more than my 11 year old niece to start with, I wanted a dvd done by someone who was fat and got skinny lol.

On this basis I opted for Charlie Brooks' "Before and after workout" ....

I had a go tonight and OMGFG ! it hurtsssssssss, I made it through the warm up no probs
<
..... stumbled my way through the Disco section (lots of fun but kinda hard to keep up) ....... skipped the combat bit and pilates bitty cos we don't have a proper exercise mat yet ......and feeling brave I went into the Intensive section :s

I never even got close to finishing that one lmao. I have a feeling that my legs are gonna kill me 2morro but what the hey .......no pain no gain right?

Subby doesn't believe I am gonna stick this out
<
but I WILL dammit no matter how much pain I go through. and 2morro I'm gonna take a note of my waist, hip and thigh measurements (and hide them so no one will ever know) and in a few weeks hopefully I'll see a difference.

I want my flat tummy and 26 inch waist back
<

Werbung:
You complain every night about your knee and leg pains... So you will have to prove to me you won't use that as an excuse not to do it
<

Anyhow, Ill do it too.... Not that i need to lose any weight, just... could use some toning up lol

Meh I got through most of it....

....i think I shall go and lie down....

Winsor Pilates are excellent.

*Icouldcoughburnacopycoughoftheentiredvdcollectioncoughandmailthemtoyoucough*

<

Pfft... you too are lightweights... you need to get more force behind it...

...Though thistle did slap me once and I had a migraine after it for about a day lol

Werbung:
Back