1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Evie's Avatar/Icon Service!

Discussion in 'Signatures & Avatars!!!' started by evierawrr, Jan 4, 2011.

1. evierawrr

evierawrr New Member

I don't know if this is allowed... I'm a photoshop beginner, but i've learned to make somewhat cute avatars/icons with names and cute little stamps and such on them that you can use for anything :) I can make you two types for now, but maybe later I'll use images and things like that.
    Type one: A simple cute name avatar. Something that says your name and nickname, or your name twice, in a cute color combination, with a stamp of some thing/s you like below, or near it.
    Type two: ^Same thing except with text that doesn't say your name ;) eg: 'Wish Upon a Star' or something, in the colors you choose, and a stamp you'd like. I have a lot of stamps on photoshop, and I can download more, so ask for anything unless you really don't think it's downloadable :)

So, if you want one, just reply with what you'd like!
    I should get it done pretty fast for you, unless I am sleeping, you know, time differences and stuff :/ So, feel free!

Here's some examples I made so far, for me, and friends!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]