• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Everyday I find New Reasons to Love You More

Doll Leviste

My Dearest Boyfriend,

I don't know what I did to be blessed of having you right now. Maybe, I have saved a Country in my past life. I'm not even sure I deserve to have someone like you in my life. Still, I am glad you came by. I have been in a lot of relationship before, but I haven't loved anyone as much as I have loved you. Everyday, I am able to find new reasons to love you more. Even those funny faces you make are adorable, your narcissism jokes may be annoying at times, but you have all the right to be.

I love the way you assure me of how much you love me dearly daily. I love waking up in the morning with your Good Morning in my phone and sleep with your sweet Bonne nuit at night. How you want to keep me updated of things happening, how your day went, and how you miss me so. Making sure I know I am always in your thoughts despite not being in my sight. I love how emotional you get because you haven't talked to me much in a day. How you feel and fear you're losing me just because I haven't talked to you properly in 2 days... I don't think I can ask for more... or for someone better as you already is the best I have ever had.

THANK YOU for LOVING ME. AND COMING INTO MY LIFE.

Werbung:
That was so sweet! And i guess he was also so sweet that he could make you made such sweet post.
Good luck to your relationship, hope it lasts forever. :)

Aww... that was so sweet! I'm touched :) I'm not a very romantic person but this is very wonderful.

(I hope my post doesn't sound sarcastic... which I'm not trying to be)

That is very sweet and thought, hope your bf can read your post here in this forum so he will know the message you want to tell him from the deep of your heart. :) Very touching and romantic.

This is really sweet! Have you two been going out for long? I remember when my hubby and I used to date. Those were the sweet-er times!harhar!:p

Werbung:
17months.. :p But we broke up so.. :p This poem should be taken down. hahahaha thanks for those who found this sweet. :3

Back