• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Ever cut urself shaving?

lol
<
blokes are ok they only have there faces to shave. We have to shave most of our body
<

Werbung:
no lol Me got very long legs so ankle to hip, then private area
<
then armpits then of course you have to pluck eyebrows so by the end of it there is not much hair left
<

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Lottie @ May 11 2006, 11:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
One word...... Wax!!!...is the best thing ever invented for hair removal!![/b]
Waxing is good LOL it does hurt, but you do get used to it....I wax all the times....what I find helps, is when you place some ice on to your legs 1st...it help the sting not feel too sore...waxing saves you the trouble of having to shave everyday

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Snowbaby @ Sep 17 2004, 09:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Ok, so I went in the bath tonight, and whislt there thought i would defuzz my arms and legs.... as we women do.

Shaved my arms *la la la de da la la*

SHaved my legs *tum te tum te tum*

OUCHHHHHHHHHHH

WHY oh WHY does it have to hurt so much when u cut the delicate area around ur ankle...... and WHYYYYYY does it have to bleed so darned much!!!!!!

*feels better now ahhhhhh*
<

[/b]

same thing happened to me but once i did near the ankles and a cut a lump of skin of my ankle ive still got the scar there and its been over a year grrrr lol
<

I once managed to cut that back side of my ankle thingy on both legs
<

Wasn't very amused, and it does bleed a lot.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kirsty @ Sep 7 2006, 06:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
same thing happened to me but once i did near the ankles and a cut a lump of skin of my ankle ive still got the scar there and its been over a year grrrr lol
<
[/b]

Same here! I sat in the shower wondering whether I could make it back to my room without a bandaid or whether I needed to put a tissue on it before I tried getting there. In the 2 metres it took to go from the shower to the toilet for some tissue paper, the blood was almost to the floor and my heel was stained red when I wiped the blood off. I'm glad I didn't try make it all the way to my room....

i usually use a battery one that doesnt cut you.... but about a year ago i was in a hurry in the shower so i used a cheepy disposalable one.... but i forgot that it would cut me.... lets just say i still have a nice long scar on my shin! argh! i must have lost like 3 pints of blood! it didnt stop for like three hours!
<

im only 11 but i shave and i cant use shaving cream on any part of my legs because IM ALREGIC TO IT I GET THE WORST RASH! i dont shave my arms ever. i use a electric rasor it has a dull blade but i go up my leg la de da la de da then OWWWWWW! it cuts the hell out of me (srry for the langue) and it sharts to gush everywhere i dont go fast i go nice and med. speed and it ALWAYS HAPPENS about four inches away from my bakini line i dont shave my ankles cuz i dont grow hair there and i cant shave my knees cuz i have horrible scares from a bike accsident a month ago that are as bunpy and tough as my feet after walking for three hours. *ugh* i hate shaving

usually, in the winter, i don't shave but like, once a week tops. but last year we were playing Musical Chairs in spanish (yea...) and one of my friends was holding onto one of the desks and pulling it with her, and when she stopped i was all like 'psh, screw this mess!' so i climbed over the back of the desk and was about to sit down when the girl bumped the desk and i fell over the back. My spanish teacher was just like 'w/e idc' but she let me go to the bathroom so i could flip out in private. then i went to my sci. class, and it hurt SOOOOOO bad, i couldn't even hardly move, so she had some guys help me to the nurse, and she sent me home and my mom took me to the doctor, and the poor fellow had to feel all over my yeti legs, and so did the x-ray lady, it was soooo embarrassing. lol moral of this story: shave in the winter, who knows when ur gonna fall over the back of a desk and tear a muscle?? lol

Werbung:
Back