• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

EURO 2012

Eirini

Do you watch the championship these days? :)

What are your predictions and which teams do you want in the finals?

Werbung:
TBH, neither me nor my boyfriend are interested in soccer :(
But its fascinating when you see big crowds watching games in public places

TBH, neither me nor my boyfriend are interested in soccer :(
But its fascinating when you see big crowds watching games in public places
Yep, it's really fascinating. This year, many many many people from European countries are gathered in Poland and Ukraine to watch the games. :)

Group A:
Greece and the Czech Republic qualify for the quarter-finals.

I still can't believe it! Everyone is thrilled here :D

Soccer is one of the favorite past time and sports in my country. When there's an international soccer match, there will be a lot of restaurants that will be showing the matches live and this will in one way attract customers to the restaurants.

My husband loves to watch soccer but since it's in Europe, if he wants to watch it live, he has to stay up until the early hours of the morning which is not possible since he has to get up early to work. So he's satisfied just watching the repeat of the matches in the evening.

News travels fast nowadays and he can immediately find out who won and what the score is immediately so he isn't missing anything much except for the excitement of watching a live match.

UmiNoor, glad to hear that you like football :) It's a really nice sport.

There are great games so far in the tournament :)

Unfortunately, soccer isn't a very popular sport in the US. We call another game football. ;) I do enjoy watching it. It require a lot of athletic ability to play it and I appreciate that.

Werbung:
Group B:
Germany and Portugal go through.
The Netherlands and Denmark are out. I can't hide how sad I feel for Denmark :( but anyway.

Back