• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Escalators - Walk Up Them Or Stand Still?

Escalators - Walk up them or stand still?

• Walk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stand

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Werbung:
it depends on how busy it is. but i walk up if i can. i don't like escelators... when i was little, i used to think that the mince you brought from the butchers, was people that had been sucked into the top or bottom of escalators
<

Originally posted by Princess Pyro@Jan 16 2006, 04:04 AM
i used to think that the mince you brought from the butchers, was people that had been sucked into the top or bottom of escalators
<
<

You mean.............it isn't?

I walk up them too, they go too slow for me lol

Too slow for you? Is that possible to be slow when you have such tiny legs... Its probably faster then you walking
<

...it depends on what I am doing, if I am busy shopping or somethin I tend to walk up or down them, whereas if im just passing time i tend to just stand still.

Walk! I'm one of those impatient people you see squeezing between people to make my way up all while sighing heavily and rolling my eyes.
<

LOL! it depends on what kind of mood I am in...sometimes I just go wandering around the mall, and those are the times I stand still. But if I am on a mission, get outta my way cuz I'll be doing the eye rolling thing with Tilly!!

Werbung:
Back