• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Errghh....HEADACHES!

Hunterama

For the love of kittens, could someone PLEASE shed some light on my problem?!

So every single day, or every other day I get a headache. How hard they hit depends, some can be MAJOR THROBBING and others can just be a dull pounding, but whatever it is, it's getting old--FAST.

My mom and I have tried to figure this out SO MANY times, we've asked just about everyone we know except for the doctor....

My mom says it's hormones one minute, then not eating the next. I've always been pretty tiny, and I don't eat that much. Sometimes I eat late lunches on the weekends, just because I get lazy...heh heh.

But otherwise, they just come out of nowhere. I'll be sitting in class, and BAM--Hunterama's headache time is in session.

Thanks so much for everyone's help!! :-/

~Hunterama

Werbung:
Do you think that they are migranes? I get bad migranes and they just throb and throb. I get them so bad the only thing that helps is lying down in a silent dark room.

Hunterama... have you had your eyes tested?

You may need glasses... that can cause headaches.

I read about headaches being key indicators of other problems. If you don't want to go to a doctor, google something like 'what headaches mean' and see if you can find the recent news story that I am thinking of.

Headaches can often be a symptom of dehydration. Try to drink more water throughout the day. Make an effort to avoid all sodas and caffeine as these can dehydrate one even more.

That's good advice Natureelf... i b et most of us girls on here do not drink nearly enough water through the day.

Dehydration has many symptoms. Also, I would be curious as to your daily diet. Often times head aches can be due to food allergies. Try keeping a food journal and note down severity of headaches and see if there is a pattern.

It sounds to me like you have migraines which are not regular headaches. I think you should make an appointment with a neurologist and get a complete evaluation.

Werbung:
Good advice Christine. Any time someone has a new and recurring symptom it should be checked out.

Back