• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Enjoy Watching Reality Shows?

zararina

It was really entertaining for me to watch reality shows in general. Although I know that there maybe some that are just scripted or made up, I still like to watch some of it since there are still genuine reality shows to watch and sometimes even useful or educational for me.

TV shows I enjoy watching are Playing it straight (which is not airing/showing anymore), Ambush Makeover and America's Next Top Model ( I am just watching the rewinds since it was shown here on a local channel).

What are your favorite reality shows?;)

Werbung:
I like them too, they never bore me and take my mind of daily stress. I watch Top Model too, Amazing Race and right now I am addicted to Big Brother 13.

I love watching Big Brother, Amazing Race and Big Brother. Though I agree with you guys that some acts were scripted, the enjoyment is still there. Hope to watch new season of those reality shows seen. :)

I love reality shows as well. Among my favorites are:
  • Big Brother
  • Canada's Next Top Model
  • Survivor
  • American Idol
I don't get to watch these always though 'cause lately my TV has had a problem with its reception.
But I sure miss watching these. :(

I'm the first to say this Jersey Shore. Yes, it is horrible but I watch it! Its like a train wreck right before my eyes and I can't stop looking. LOL I'm 36 and I know better. It is truly my guilty pleasure. I also like all the housewives shows. The give me a little action in my not so exciting life!

I watch the Real Housewives on the Bravo channel. After the episode is over, I only wish I had the money these women spend on their botox alone! It is interesting to see what some people think is a necessity and what I think is a necessity.

I love watching reality shows too! I love watching Big Brother, Real Housewives, Jersey Shore, and many other shows. They are very entertaing to watch. I could spend my whole day just watching reality shows!

I just heard Bravo is letting go three housewives from New York! The ones names are Jill, Kelly and Alex. I was a bit surprised they decided to cut these people since they usually are in the mist of it all. I would have been happy if they would have cut a few other ones. It would be nice if they would say Sonja cannot be on the show if she shows her butt. Yuck.

I like to watch Teen Mom, although it's been a little bit boring lately. Not sure of another season of 16 and Pregnant is starting up but I am not sure if I will be watching it this next time around. I also love TLC's shows like 19 Kids and Counting, Sisterwives, and 4 Weddings.

The only reality show I ever liked was the one on VH1...I think it was called "tough love" where all these crazy women that can't seem to find stable relationships (cause they're crazy) get advice from that dating expert guy. That was a very entertaining show lol

I like watching reality shows like Celebrity Apprentice but not regular apprentice. Also, any show that has an educational component to it like Dirty Jobs or Survivor man is my favorite.

I watched a reality show recently that was so obviously not scripted and it was awful! It was boring and even though the people didn't seem like actors and weren't crazy with all kinds of drama, the show was just not at all interesting. It was so boring it was almost physically painful to watch. I do like stuff like Project Runway and Hell's Kitchen though.

Werbung:
Well, I really like watching America's Next Top Model, because I love looking at beautiful clothes, but in general, I avoid reality shows. I find them extremely boring. To be honest, I've never been interested in other people's lives. I prefer to focus on myself.

Back