• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Energy Boosters

sogrady

Anyone have any natural energy boosters? I've found that cutting down my simple carbs and sugar intake has helped. So have vitamins. I checked with my doctor and she suggested a multivitamin, vitamin D and Vitamin B. Both B and D help with energy. I can definitely tell when I don't take them. Lol, I am dragging without them. Anyone else have tips?

Werbung:
Best energy booster is exercise but there are many natural things you can take to enhance your energy. Spirulina is helpful but I'm not sure how. I believe it is high in protein and it's a good source of vitamin B12. Cayenne is something you can add to your diet that's supposed to be an energy booster. It's known for increasing circulation so that may be why.

Werbung:
Whenever I need more energy, I go for a quick walk. It's a very simple method, but it works, I can say it from my own experience. Breathing fresh air and walking really helps. It always makes me less sleepy, even if I'm very tired. You should try it too:) Dancing or jumping randomly is also a good idea. It's very important not to sit in one place for a longer period of time.

Back