• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Emotionally and romantically attatched to a fictional character...

It is very common. I have seen many movies where I have been attracted to the main character or a character in the movie. Then I fantasize about it. But that is about all I do .

Werbung:
yes, please do tell.....hehe
On some movies they make the actors so desirable and then you see them out of character and you wonder what you saw in them before. Amazing what make up and movie magic can do.

I didn't watch the Twilight movies, but I did see promos for it. I think he was made up pretty good, but seeing him in photos out of costume.....he doesn't look at all the same. Give me Mr. Depp any day.....LOL

The only fictional characters I have been attached to are anime male characters. They just seem perfect. Especially those cool, smart and gentlemanly type of anime male characters, like Ouran High School Japanese Anime. :D Also Jacob Black from twilight. :D

I get crushes on fictional characters all the time, both characters from movies/tv with hot actors embodying the role and characters from books where it's left up to the imagination. I think it's perfectly natural as long as you don't let it interfere with your real life. Actually, you can make a lot of friends hanging out with other fans. I've been a part of online media fandom for years (mainly the LiveJournal branch) and have met all sorts of fun people that way.

It's just a mere infatuation. If you're being caught stalking the star trek character in a real life scenario, you might really have a very serious psychological problem, (Haha) kidding aside. I know you'll overcome your obsessiveness with that guy. Just don't be too much attached or you'll end up with a broken heart.

Werbung:
I was going to say you'll get over it but apparently you already have! I'm sure you'll go through a dozen more "loves" before you move on to a real life person but in the meantime, enjoy staring at and drooling over those fictional characters! On a side note, I myself was madly in love with Spock growing up.

Back