• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Eew acnee

Breezenette

I have mild acne.
I've tried zillions of acne creams, but nothing woorks.

My acne isn't all THAT bad. but it makes me want to hide sometimes :l

Any help? o;

Werbung:
When I was younger, I tried all those creams. They made my skin worse. I saw results when I made dietary changes and changed my skin care. Remember simple is better.

The creams don't work... Acne is a natural product of raging teenage hormones... Not very much you can do about it except try to cut out greasy food and junk... drink plenty of water (water is amazingly good for skin) and try to eat lots of fruit and veggies.

If you wear makeup always make sure to cleanse and moisturise your face after taking it off. AND always take it off after a night out... don't just fall into bed and leave it after a heavy night.

I would also highly recommend anyone with skin issues, esp. acne, to look into mineral makeup. It is so much better for the skin. Do not buy it at the grocery store or from the infomercials on TV. Go online and look for the most natural brands you can find.

When I was a teen I went to the dermatologist. He told me to wash my face twice a day with dial soap, change my pillow case often, and to cut caffiene out of my diet. Plus he gave me a prescription cream to use.

Plenty of water and a healthy diet are a great way start to clearing up skin. The creams never worked for me, they dried my skin too much.
There are also many supplements that can be beneficial, such as; calcium, B vitamins, antioxidants (Vit. C), zinc to name a few.

Be careful about over drying the skin by washing too much or using too many acne creams. There needs to be balance, if your skin gets too dry it will try to produce more oil.

Werbung:
Try Noxema for acne. You can apply it as a mask and it helps penetrate into the skin and prevents acne as well as clears up the acne you might have. Also, use sensitive skin products rather than cosmetics or skin care designed for 'acne prone' skin as these can actually do more harm and irritate your already sensitive skin.

Back