• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Eeewww I hate blood!!!

SarahLizzie

When my boyfriend and all of the children came home today after school and work, I was in the kitchen doing the dishes. While doing the dishes, I noticed one of our new glasses had a crack in it, at the same time my youngest of six, was attacking one of her brothers. So I set the cracked glass down to the right of the sink in a hurry, thinking I would remember it was cracked. Once I stopped my 21 month old daughter from attacked the twin 3 year old boys with fly swatters, I went back to do the dishes. In the midst of talking to my five year old daughter, I saw a glass out of the corner of my eye, grabbed it and put it in the sink to wash. Don't you know I unknowing grabbed the cracked glass!? Sure enough while attempting to wash the glass it broke, and sliced my knuckle.
The slice was not deep enough for stitches, but deep enough to continue to bleed excessively. It was so gross and still hurts so bad. At least it finally stopped bleeding.

Werbung:
Awww, that sucks. :(

I don't really have a problem with blood myself. I don't "like" it necessarily, but it doesn't bother me any. I've dealt with enough injuries that I'd be pretty screwed if it grossed me out or made me pass out like it does for some people. I just take it in stride usually.

That hurts! Sorry for that.

Blood from wounds does not bother me either as long as it was not gross. :p
The blood I hate is the blood every certain "period" of the month since it comes with PMS. LOL

That hurts! Sorry for that.

Blood from wounds does not bother me either as long as it was not gross. :p
The blood I hate is the blood every certain "period" of the month since it comes with PMS. LOL

Me too, on that one, for sure! (-:

The initial thread though made me think of this boy that went to primary and high school with me. He had this issue with blood. For real...like if he saw it, he fainted. Each and every time. When you are young and at school this kind of thing appears funny somehow. Now, I am wondering if he has outgrown it. All he needed to see was a drop of it...and bam! he faints.

God bless his cotton socks.

Ouch. Sounds painful. I really hate the sight of blood too, but only if it's a lot. If I cut myself and it's a small cut I'm fine with it, but when it starts dripping, I start to get grossed out. Hopefully your cut heals quickly. I hate the feeling of having soap hit a new cut. Oh does it burn.

Yikes! Sounds like you had a bad day. I am sorry about your injury, I also do not like blood!

I hope the cut's healing up okay!

I'm not crazy about blood either. The weird thing is that I have the most problems with blood when it's being drawn at the doctor's office. I'm usually okay when I get a cut, but something about them actually drawing it out makes me faint. I can't watch other people getting blood drawn either (it doesn't bother me when it comes to animals though). The problem isn't needles, either... I don't have a problem with shots.

Ouch, that must've hurt. Next time anything similar happens, make sure to apply pressure on it. The pressure, aside from stopping the flow, also triggers the coagulation cascade and clot formation of your blood and the wound.

I work in a hospital, so something like that is a pretty common happening... Especially during New Year :\.

Ouch! I don't mind blood at all when it is mine. When my kids get hurt and bleed I freak, but that is because I know they are hurt. I have had so many injuries and cuts since I was a kid that it doesn't even phase me anymore.

Don't feel bad about doing this with the glass! The idiot I can be sliced my finger on the blade to the food processor earlier today. No it was not on, but I was talking and my cat was begging for food so I wasn't paying attention when I went to lift the piece out of it. Darn slicer on that thing is sharp!!

Werbung:
You remind me of my 20 year old who is soooo afraid of seeing blood that he really blacks out. in college, they had a blood letting project. The guy beside him was pricked on the finger and blood went out, so little drop, yes; but enough to make my son pass out! Maybe knowing he was next made him faint.

Whatever.... it took 5 soldiers to lift him up and taken to a makeshift bed. He is kind of heavy! Up 'til now, he can't take the sight of blood. I tried to make him see videos of wounds and operations, but he really goes down.... especially at the sight of needles ready to prick him! Oh myyyy....

Back