• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Drinking

To tell you the truth I Love it...

<

Werbung:
I have never had any bad after effect's I have been drunk as well you know and never did anything I stupid I think I can hold my drink well
other people I know oh well they should just give the stuff up you if you beat you kid's when your drunk you should stop drinking I seen people break up over something that was said went the said people where drunk there is alot of bad thing that I have seen go down to people who don't know when to say Im good no more for me you know.

The point I was trying to make was, drinking alcohol solves nothing. It should be done in moderation and for recreation urposes only.

Everyone in my school thinks I'm some goody two shoes!
<
<

I only had like a small bit on New Years with my family.

Never drank, I kind of think it's wrong for people my age...and the after-effects don't sound so peachy
<

It is wrong to drink at your age! At least wrong to get drunk. I'd be angry if I found out my little brother were boozing it up - he's a bit younger than you, Jenn. thank goodnses he doesn't hang out with that sort of crowd and he's not particularly interested either so he wont until he's much older *phew*

the after effects are definately not fun but if you drink the water while still drunk, it prevents the hangover. Hopefully you have the presence of mind to do it, sometimes you don't.

I have friends who do drink and all, but it's not my kind of thing. I don't know, it seems so pointless. It's not like I'm in a hurry to get drunk or anything, I can honestly care less. Hand me some Diet Coke and I'm set.

<

If you're an alcoholic, you're done for. You don't just "stop" drinking anytime you feel like it or calm down. It's a constant reach for a drink, or going in the fridge to get one. By that time it's just a problem that cannot be controled unless you get the correct help.

Most probably won't want to do that.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Snowbaby @ Nov 21 2006, 06:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I bet you love the after-effects as well.
[/b]
Actually, I found that when I was younger the "morning after" was never a problem (not until I was about 22 anyway), but the problem would always be the night itself -- lots of stupid things have been done while I was drinking.
<

Werbung:
If a person has to resort to drinking alcohol to solve his or her problems instead of finding another solution they are pathetic and lame.

Drinking is commonly associated with parties and a beverage to help relax. But the problem is when the person gets disillusioned and enters a virtual reality thinking if I drink some more it will all go away. Sorry to burst the virtual bubble for you, but whatever you have hanging over you won't go away unless you face it head on and with the backing of those who love you. Never resort to alcohol as a solution, it will only make your current problem worse.

~Immortality~

Back