• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Drinking

Originally posted by Catrat@Jul 23 2005, 03:22 PM
So hungover right now
*groan*
It was fun though
<
<
<
Bwahaha no hangover for me! *grins*

Werbung:
Well, I've never had one (in my huge personal history of drunkeness which involves getting drunk twice, hehe) but I hear it's like a pounding, horrid, horrible, awful headache.

Or something.

I've never had an hangover
<
I f i feel really bad I make sure I get rid before I go to bed
<
<

Drinking loads and loads of water and try and sobber up a bit it helps alot for the next day
Have not been drunk for at least a year and half, don't get me wrong have an odd glass of wine if its nice out and i'm chilling in the garden but don't bother going to the pub or anything its a waste of money and I would sooner spend it on the kids then me
<

Mmhmmm drinking water is the way to go. I hear that it's also good to eat some bread as well because it helps soak up some of the alcohol siting in your belly.

I don't drink... anymore! I used to go out every weekend when I was younger and really until the kids were born

Originally posted by Potholer@Jul 24 2005, 08:56 AM
Mmhmmm drinking water is the way to go. I hear that it's also good to eat some bread as well because it helps soak up some of the alcohol siting in your belly.
yeah bread is good too
<

I get hangovers every time I drink, it sucks.
It normally involves a headache, runny eyes, nausea, dizzyness and even sometimes fainting. But is is SO all worth it hehe.
<

Yay! Go the old threads!

I rarely drink, but that's because I rarely get the chance. When I do, I'll only get drunk-ish when I'm around my boyfriend, or people that I trust. Otherwise, I'll just get a slightly more than tipsy.

I don't like getting overly drunk anymore, anyway. I've had far too many bad experiences with it. So now, if I'm drinking, I'll go until the room is spinning nicely, and then I'll stop, and dance the night away.

And go the bread idea! My boyfriend taught me that. It really works!

I'm 14 and I go to parties and drink. Since I was 13 I've been doing it. I don't really drink alot that I can't remember anything or pass out. I thinking drinking occasionally is not bad at all
<

Werbung:
Back